With four out of five consumers using search engines to find local information (Google), it's imperative for a business to have accurate listing information. Imagine customers searching for an oil change, clinic or storage facility on their mobile device. They want to find the closest business with the best reviews. If your business doesn't have accurate listing information (business name, address, phone number and website) on Google+, Bing or Facebook, to name a few, you may lose potential customers without even knowing it.
The exciting news is Reputation.com has a way for you, as a business owner, to monitor and manage your online business listings. You'll be able to gain more effective visibility in web and mobile results, greater social interaction with your customers and more search referrals.
Business Listings Monitoring Module
- Monitor listing information for each location
- View a summary of overall listing completion and accuracy
- Audit all directory listings for all of your locations
- Correct and maintain listings for all of your locations
- Enhance presence across the most important sites
To learn more, please talk with your account manager. Or if you're a new customer, please request a demo. You can also learn more about our full suite of enterprise solutions on our business website.